online bet,pune lottery,ultimate rummy for windows,Delhi News]
By hindustantimes.com | Written by Susmita Pakrasi, Hindustan Times, New Delhi
PUBLISHED ON JUN 20, 2021 05:38 AM IST
- The DJB has advised people to make judicious use of water and said that water tankers shall be available on demand in certain areas.
PUBLISHED ON JUN 20, 2021 03:58 AM IST
- Ridhm Rana (28), a resident of Kalkaji, was arrested along with his accomplices Sarvesh Chaudhary (27) and Rakesh Kumar (36) from Vasant Kunj on June 12.
PUBLISHED ON JUN 20, 2021 03:46 AM IST
- Four people who suffered major burns were taken to safdarjung hospital for treatment
PUBLISHED ON JUN 20, 2021 03:03 AM IST
- Following the instructions, the Delhi Police on Saturday formed committees in every police station to conduct localised campaigns on wearing masks, social distancing and hand hygiene.
PUBLISHED ON JUN 20, 2021 02:54 AM IST
- Police said cab driver Prem Pal was driving his Swift Dzire car towards Sarai Kale Khan when an allegedly speeding Mahindra KUV 100 being driven by constable Mohit Bhardwaj rammed it from behind
PUBLISHED ON JUN 20, 2021 02:48 AM IST
- Presenting the Delhi government’s daily vaccination bulletin, the MLA from Kalkaji said Delhi now has 258,000 doses of Covishield and 37,000 doses of Covaxin available for the 18-44 age group.
PUBLISHED ON JUN 20, 2021 02:42 AM IST
- Of the six, three were Indian Air Force (IAF) personnel, two from Delhi Police personnel and one from civil defence.
- The state department of Women and Children Development , along with the Delhi Commission for Protection of Child Rights and other experts, formulated the guidelines to provide supplementary support to the families.
PUBLISHED ON JUN 20, 2021 01:10 AM IST
- Deputy commissioner of police (crime) Chinmoy Biswal said this was the first time that the three agencies came together to check the preparedness and coordinate efforts in different scenarios.
PUBLISHED ON JUN 20, 2021 12:53 AM IST
- IMD forecast said that under the impact of Sunday’s rains, temperature will reduce, but it will start rising from next week
By Mallika Bhagat, New Delhi
PUBLISHED ON JUN 19, 2021 06:58 PM IST
Delhi University authorities and colleges have set-up teams with different strengths, to help youngsters deal with Covid-19 trauma, queries regarding examinations as well as admissions.
By hindustantimes.com | Written by Harshit Sabarwal | Edited by Avik Roy, New Delhi
UPDATED ON JUN 19, 2021 02:55 PM IST
“Although loss of a soldier is irreparable, the Kejriwal government after coming to power launched the scheme to provide ex gratia to families of such personnel so it could become a source for them to live with dignity,” Sisodia said while addressing a press briefing, according to news agency PTI.
UPDATED ON JUN 19, 2021 12:33 PM IST
Several aspirants have been writing to teachers and officials at DU requesting them to look into the matter.
PUBLISHED ON JUN 19, 2021 05:34 AM IST
- On Thursday, a police team raided the call centre and found seven people making calls by posing as genuine tech supporters of the firm
PUBLISHED ON JUN 19, 2021 05:17 AM IST
- The new rates will be effective from April 1 this year, which means all such workers will get arrears.
By Mayank Austen Soofi
UPDATED ON JUN 19, 2021 04:30 AM IST
- On the magic of sun and shade in a south Delhi landmark
By Richa Banka, New Delhi
UPDATED ON JUN 19, 2021 12:32 AM IST
- A bench of justices Navin Chawla and Asha Menon said that if the flouting of the norms continued, the expected third wave may “hasten” its pace and “God help us if all that happens!”.
By Sweta Goswami, New Delhi
UPDATED ON JUN 19, 2021 04:32 AM IST
- The worst-case scenario in the projections envisions a situation where Delhi adds 45,432 cases a day, as a result of which it will need 944 metric tonne of medical oxygen.
By HT Correspondent, New Delhi:
UPDATED ON JUN 19, 2021 05:30 AM IST
- Of the 46 personnel from the special cell, one head constable, Hamender Kumar Rathi, got the promotion for arresting a suspect, Haseen Qureshi, allegedly involved in the murder of IB officer Ankit Sharma
By Sadia Akhtar, New Delhi
UPDATED ON JUN 19, 2021 04:59 AM IST
- Traders’ associations said that though they have adopted different measures to control crowding and ensure social distancing, more cooperation was needed from shoppers, especially youngsters, who are “often spotted without masks”.
PUBLISHED ON JUN 18, 2021 11:50 PM IST
Kanta Prasad, the owner of Baba ka Dhaba, a nondescript roadside eatery in south Delhi’s Malviya Nagar, was admitted to Safdarjung hospital on Thursday after overdosing on alcohol and sleeping pills, even as the police tried to ascertain if the incident was an accident, or if the 81-year-old tried to take his life
UPDATED ON JUN 19, 2021 05:24 AM IST
- Vikram Singh, deputy commissioner of police (traffic), central zone, on Friday said that vehicles will not be allowed on the main Chandni Chowk road -- Red Fort to Fatehpuri Mosque -- from 9am to 9pm on all days, starting Saturday.
By Sadia Akhtar, New Delhi
UPDATED ON JUN 19, 2021 02:06 AM IST
- Masjid Mubarak Begum was commissioned in 1822 by Mubarak Begum, the wife of David Ochterlony, the first British Resident to the Mughal court after the British conquest of Delhi
UPDATED ON JUN 19, 2021 01:57 AM IST
- IMD forecasts about the monsoon have been consistently wrong this season.
By Fareeha Iftikhar, New Delhi
UPDATED ON JUN 19, 2021 12:00 AM IST
- Students in the private programme are those not enrolled in any school, but registered with the CBSE for the Class 10 and 12 board exams.
By hindustantimes.com | Written by Karan Manral, New Delhi
PUBLISHED ON JUN 18, 2021 04:37 PM IST
Earlier in the day, the Delhi High Court sent a notice to the Centre and Delhi government over heavy crowds flooding city markets despite the ongoing pandemic.
By hindustantimes.com, Hindustan Times, New Delhi
PUBLISHED ON JUN 18, 2021 02:40 PM IST
Here is a look at how to add mobile numbers to ration cards and update existing ones correctly for residents in Delhi.
PUBLISHED ON JUN 18, 2021 02:05 PM IST
Police said that a case was registered after 24 investors filed separate complaints with the EOW alleging similar cheating and fraud
By hindustantimes.com | Written by Meenakshi Ray
PUBLISHED ON JUN 18, 2021 12:01 PM IST
The Delhi High Court took note of photographs showing street vendors violating the Covid-19 protocols in markets.